Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last Tour To Endor Recap

On Saturday night August 14th Disney treated tons of Star Wars fans in town for Star Wars Celebration V. However, our Last Tour To Endor experience actually began about 10pm on Friday... Okay so it began that morning but anyway... We were in line for 12 hours to see George Lucas. In the ridiculous humidity of Orlando at night to the ridiculous 4 abreast line that we were forced to be in once the line was moved inside. Once that ordeal was over we moved in to the main theater and enjoyed an entire hour in the presence of the Jedi master himself. That was over at noon, and after I hit the Show floor one last time and then went to see most of the Clone Wars Season 3 panel, I boarded one of the first buses to Walt Disney World and Disney Hollywood Studios, for the Last Tour To Endor.

I immediately went on Star Tours twice and then proceeded to wander the park taking tons of video. It was my first time at a WDW park so I was immersed in it! I eventually made it to the main stage under the Mickey hat where I saw Hoopla, The show host of Hyperspace Hoopla. I then made the RIDICULOUSLY long line for "Indiana Jones And The Lost Jedi Temple Of Doom" I didn't mind being in the standing room only crowd until George Lucas came in the arena and then all the people with seats wouldn't let the people in the back get a good look. Other than that the show was awesome. The high point of the night was definitely the Fireworks show. This video is likely the best view you will see of it but it just doesn't compare to the live experience. Dear Disney, Last Tour To Endor was every bit worth the $75 dollars! Thanks for the memories. -Admiral Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment